The site uses the ecard model to send messages like “Iām So Sorry” to notify people that they may have been exposed to a disease. It also offers information about getting tested and treatment. Users of the site, which went online in San Francisco in 2004, can choose from a selection of messages providing a convenient and anonymous avenue for people to be responsible about notifying their partners about a possible exposure to an STD.
- Online Health Records: Is safety an issue
- Start Your Health Revolution Now!
- An Online Health Record to keep you on line!
- Structuring Personal Health Information
- Health Insurance: Waking to consumer-centered Health Records?